A unicorn is a one-horned horse or pony. All unicorns are purebred.
Breeding Conditions Edit
In order to breed a unicorn foal, all of these rules must be followed:
- The mare that you plan to have a unicorn foal must be a unicorn.
- The stallion that you plan to breed to the mare must be the same breed and also a unicorn.
- The covering can be at whatever time of day you choose, but be aware that you only have 60 seconds to cover as many mares as possible. You can activate 2 of these covering sessions per day.
- You must wait 10 real hours between coverings of a female unicorn.
- There is only a 1 in 5 chance of the foal being an unicorn, unless you were to select the perk for the VIP account that makes you have a higher chance (1/4) of getting a unicorn. This makes unicorns very rare and they often sell for a lot of equus and/or passes.
When buying a unicorn in the sales, on average most unicorns cost 3 passes and 35,000e. This is not the default price for a unicorn, as players may sell them for much higher prices.
Hestia's Gift gives you 100% certainty of giving birth to a unicorn foal, no matter what time the covering takes place, as long as both parents are unicorns of the same breed.
Please note that while it is very rare to breed a unicorn, it doesn't mean that you will never breed one. It is only unlikely that you do.
Don't hesitate to come and ask your questions about this change in the Event Forum.
The following breeds have unicorn versions:Edit
- Arabian Horse
- Argentinean Criollo
- Australian Pony
- Canadian Horse
- Chincoteague Pony
- Gypsy Vanner
- Highland Pony
- Icelandic Horse
- Irish Hunter
- Kerry Bog Pony
- Newfoundland Pony
- Paint Horse
- Peruvian Paso
- Purebred Spanish Horse
- Quarter Horse
- Quarter Pony
- Russian Don
- Selle Français
- Shagya Arabian
- Tennessee Walker
- Welsh Pony